Sarah Becker and Sarah Sweeney are clothing designers, buyers and personal stylists in downtown Los Angeles.
Whether hunting eclectic flea market finds or discovering wardrobe wins at designer sample sales, there's nothing they love more than landing a gorgeous deal.
When the two young designers launched the Puella (meaning “girl” in Latin) clothing line in 2003, these girls had a hit on their hands. Sold at Anthropologie nationwide and worn by celebrities like Kate Hudson, Jennifer Garner and Olivia Wilde, Puella quickly became a coveted collection known for its flattering silhouettes, bold prints and endlessly wearable designs.
- Fun Fact: I majored in Latin in college
- Current Obsession: Sweatshirts, stripes & sauvignon blanc
- Favorite Fashion Brand: Mother Denim
- Personal Motto: Eat Well, laugh often, love much
During one Puella sales event, grab bags were filled with 10 Puella pieces each and offered at 80% off the original retail price. Customers loved being surprised and scoring such a sweet deal. And so the idea for Golden Tote was born.
Today you can find the Sarahs at Golden Tote's LA headquarters designing and digging up exclusive deals for next month's tote.
- Fun Fact: I have 2 cats, 2 dogs and 2 kids
- Current Obsession: Sneakers and grocery delivery
- Favorite Fashion Brand: Zimmermann & Sandro
- Personal Motto: Say yes and we will figure it out afterwards